- To provide Food and Beverage management Programmer as per students requirement.
- To provide different cooking classes (Commercial Cooking/Bakery, Indian and Continental) through excellent teaching methodology.
- To provide Waiter/Waitress, Housekeeping Cleaner, Baker, Room attendant and Hotel assistant class through highly excellent and qualified teacher.
- To provide other Hospitality management classes.
- To produce lower to upper level technicians manpower in national level.
- To provide certain short term vocational trainings.
- To provide optimum satisfaction to students and employers who intake our valuable students as an employee candidates.
- To help students for better preparation for abroad work interview.
- To provide information about job and facilitate job placement in local hotel and restaurants for deserving candidate.
- Maintain warm relationship with different Hotels, manpower agencies and regulating authorities.
- To provide information related to hospitality education within Nepal and abroad countries.
- Develop necessary environment for the exchange of knowledge and culture among national and foreign colleges. Also act as a consultant and make provision for admission of foreign students willing to study in Nepal.
- Get affiliated from well-known foreign and Nepalese colleges and universities and run academic courses by maintaining required standards and infrastructures.
- Produce highly qualified and skilled manpower for Hotel industry.
- Help to enhance tourism industry by giving a valuable contribution from our wards.
- To help country to develop and increase the capacity of earning.
- To help government to increase the revenue collection.
As per guidelines of nation the organization will provide the service.